How To Hide Seen In Facebook Messages
Facebook Social Toolkit (version 2.3.1) and above allow you to disable seen for Facebook messages.
Using this background tool, you can block “seen” feature for Facebook messages so that no one will be able to know whether you have read the message or not.
Facebook hide seen is a free feature of Facebook Social Toolkit Chrome Extension
Why to disable hide seen For Facebook messages
- It helps you to avoid replying to messages from unknown people, allowing you to concentrate on your work.
- You will be able to read all messages without letting the sender know that you have read the message
- You will be able to know whether receiver have read your message, but your receiver will not be able to know whether you have read message sent by receiver.
How to activate hide seen for Facebook messages
- First you need to install Facebook Social Toolkit from chrome web store.
- After installing Facebook Social Toolkit, simply click on extension icon, this will open a new popup window.
- Now click on Background tab of Facebook Social Toolkit , here you will see a checkbox for disabling last seen for Facebook Messages
- Kindly check the checkbox to disable Hide Seen for Facebook Messages
- If you want to disable this feature then kindly uncheck this checkbox
Video tutorial on how to hide seen in Facebook Messages :
If there is any problem in using this feature then let us know in comments.